1) Aloe Vera
- Juice 1:1
- Juice 10:1
- Gel 1:1
- Gel 10:1
- Freeze Dried Powder 200:1
Due to rich composition and numerous positive features Aloe Vera is a very popular ingredient for the cosmetic and pharmaceutical formulations. This raw material is applied for therapeutic purposes from ancient times and its healthful impact can be observed by using it both internally and externally.
- stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin – makes skin more smooth and firm, inhibits the ageing process
- perfectly moisturizes and softens the skin, eliminates discolorations, pimples, reduces scars
- anti-inflammatory, soothing, antiseptic and astringent properties
- stimulates cell division therefore accelerates regeneration of tissues and healing of wounds
- enhances blood supply, strengthens blood vessels
- sun rays filter
2) Moringa Leaf Powder
Moringa tree comes from India and Africa where for thousands of years has been enshrined and called “miracle tree”. All its parts have unique therapeutic and nourishing properties. Powder obtained from its leaves is highly valued raw material which has unusual features.
Moringa Leaf Powder:
strong antioxidant properties – neutralizes free radicals, decelerates the ageing process and protects the organism against heart diseases
- gives energy and provides essential nutrients for an organism
- increases the rate of metabolism and supports the burning of unnecessary fat stored in organism
- influences on immunological system, enhances blood vessels, effective natural purifying and detoxifying agent
- helps relieve effects of menopause
- efficient in treatment of cuts, wounds, burns and other skin problems.