1) Cocoa Butter
- Natural deodorized
- Organic deodorized
Cocoa Butter is a very valuable natural fat, known and commonly used in cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food industries. Due to its unique properties, Cocoa Butter not only perfectly nourishes the skin, but also smells good and has light consistency.
- effectively softens, moisturizes and regenerates the skin
- protects against UV radiation, accelerates the tanning process, enhances colouration of the skin
- anti-inflammatory, ability to neutralize free radicals, inhibits the ageing process
- emulsion stabilizer, consistency regulator
2) Shea Butter
- Certified (ECOCERT)
Shea Butter is known, valued and used for centuries in cosmetic and food industries. Its name comes from “si” word, which in Bamara tribe language means “holy” and entirely shows wide spectrum of activities of this wonderful raw material.
- regenerates skin and hair, neutralises free radicals, limits the wrinkles formation, smooths, elasticizes and moisturizes the skin
- natural UV filter
- anti-inflammatory, protective, soothing and antibacterial properties
- absorbed quickly, long remains in the skin layers, doesn’t make feeling of viscosity and greasiness on the skin